Friday, February 16, 2018
This a course designed for people who have concerns about their mental health. The course is facilitated by service users who are
members of a group known as ‘Recovery Perspectives.’
We all have lived experience of mental ill health. The course will improve your knowledge and understanding of the topic.
- The course is delivered over two days in consecutive weeks.
- No prior knowledge is required before applying to join a course.
- The course is free of charge to those who have experience of mental ill health.
- Refreshments, including a simple lunch, will be available during the course.
- The facilitators will maintain a relaxed atmosphere and everybody will be able to participate, if they so wish.
- A certificate of attendance will be issued to those completing the full course.
There are two courses running in March:
The First Course: Day 1 - March 6th, Followed by Day 2 - March ,13th: Both days at YMCA Hub, Barry;
The Second Course: Day 1 - March 21st, Followed by Day 2: March, 28th: Both days at Llanedeyrn Hub/Powerhouse
A place MUST be booked on the courses, no later than March, 1st for the first course & no later than 16th, March for the second course.
To book please contact:
Mike McCandless: 029 2022 2000 or email: email@example.com